In the runup to the WTCE, Royal Smilde appointed Now New Next to develop a creative concept for aviation, with storytelling as the key element.
- Creating the name: &Stories
- &Stories concept development, writing the concept story and developing the design language
- 3D packaging design, finetuned to the specific scale and dimensions demanded by aviation
- 2D packaging design, detailing 4 worlds for various packaging concepts
- Packaging renders and mock-ups
The result is the &Stories total concept, a concept with storytelling at its heart. During a flight you experience the food culture of your destination. The concept was detailed into a sales presentation, underpinned by a solid structure and complemented by explanation of both the concept and the products Royal Smilde present to its (potential) clients.