* Government and business pay little attention to empowerment of youngsters
* Regulations for kids marketing limit possibilities for direct communication
* Concept that ‘serious’ topics should be discussed in class at school is outdated
* In addition, education has to do with a high workload and limited budget
* Existing education kits are not holistic and written with negative tone of voice
Now New Next Foundation informs kids between the ages of 8 and 12 (Gen Z) about the hot topic of sustainability in order to motivate them to take action and become part of the change. No dull and teaching curriculum at school, but a tailor made and optimistic social media influencer campaign on the couch.
Do you want to join us? Let us know! We are currently setting up the foundation, working out the strategy plan and creating sponsor packages.